I'm fine now. :)
Honey did something touching yet silly just now. Hope you won't catch a cold. Drink warm water okay? ^^
Thanks for the concern, people! I feel the love in friendship. I miss those girls who accompanied me through secondary school days. ): Aw, I miss you all, babes! Excluding Chek Ying. I'm going to see her for another 1 years plus. Haha!
DMT is coming to an end soon. Very soon. I'm happy about this! Reason is pretty simple - I don't have to see a ____ face anymore. On the other hand, I hope I'll pass this module. Oh well, this is going to depend on him. Because he can always do something into the mark. Shit this. Why am I so unluck to have such a lecturer in my 1st year. >.<
Holiday is calling me! And I'm planning for a trip to Genting or Cruise after we graduated. I hope it's going to be successful. No interruption by money matter. I'm going to save my money for better usage. I must! I can do it! Like real.
And, Tan Pei Bing. Can you send me all the photos by email? Love you, alright? HAHA!