Monday, November 23, 2009

Went to fetch my tired Boyf from work just now, and he intro me this funny video called, "Cat Betrayed His Girlfriend".


Watch it, watch it!

Worked yesterday. From 7.30pm - 3am. Madness. I almost gave up walking home. My feet hurt everytime I knocked off from work. It must be the long hours of standing and walking. Or is it just my shoe is not good? Hmm. Felt like buying a new shoe, though.

POSB sent me a letter with all the records of the money being withdrawn and deposited. My dad gave it to me with a question that left me totally speechless. Haha. He asked, "why is your bank left with so little money?". And my mind goes like, "mummy sometimes dint give me money when I'm going out. So I paid by my ATM card..." But it all left unsaid. Even if I've told him what my mind was telling me, he will just simply ignore me. 'Cause ignorance is his bestfriend. My cute dad. I swear. :)

I'll try to post up photos soon. :)