Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I'm going to rant again. I realised my life wasn't that beautiful because I've been ranting in all my post. Sigh.

Let me start. Hmm.

If you are not interesting in doing this project work as you're too busy with your laptop, can you tell me? So I could have your butt sit on other group. Reason is because I really need someone who can contribute. If there's nobody asking you to do a task, can you please ask for one or volunteer for one? Stop sitting there like a emporer waiting to be served or something. You're always so busy with your phone and laptop which can be done later at home. Anyway, why do you need a laptop when you only use it for downloading songs and using MSN in school? What the hell.

And another one, I've told you more than thousand times not to sleep when everyone is busy doing the project. You gave me your assurance over and over again, but you did it over and over again. How will the rest think about me?

And to the rest, if you think I am only saying about whoever not doing anything but not him, you're fucking wrong. It just that I don't say it in front.

Still, I'm sorry for my attitude this afternoon.

Thanks to my beloved lady. Your call makes me feel better. :D

There's no turning back.
It's for the better.