Thursday, July 30, 2009

I felt that DMT lesson would be quite miserable for today onwards. Our lecturer seems to be picking on us almost everytime. It is really ridiculous lah. He doesn’t have any basic manner and we really can't judge a book by its cover. At first, I thought that this lecturer would bring a lot of fun during lesson. He did give us fun and he's quite a humorous lecturer I've seen so far. For now, he just gives me this strong feeling that he's against us. Well, I know exactly why he gives us such a treatment. But you can't possibly just snatch away stuff from us even though the lesson has already started. Is reading newspaper a wrong-doing? It wouldn't take a long time to do so. Moreover, he's not even having lesson but some competition between two classes. Dafu was quite shocked when the newspaper disappeared from his hand in just a second. Haha. Oh yes, Jiale shouted his name thrice and he dint even bother to respond. We are just right in front of him. And people from the back also called him and he answered them right away. What the hell. We gave you the respect by doing the project you have asked us to. Can't you just see the effort we've done? Not a lot. But at least we did! And we have already stopped gaming and surfing the net. Are you blind or what? Suckiest lesson ever. Same goes to Comp G. Bloody hell.

As you can read from the wordy passage above, I've not been having a good time in school. We have been given the same kind of attitude from two lecturers. Well done! Let's suffer together, asses! :/

Anyway, my father's back from hospital and he's very fine now. He even scolded me for not concerning about him. Haha! I wanted to call him yesterday when he's still in the hospital. But am too shy to express my concern to him. In fact, I don't know how to. :x

Um, where have all the icons on the posting page gone to?