Friday, July 31, 2009

Never been easy.

Finally the weekdays are over. So great! ~.~

I'm going to spend my weekend well by sleeping more. I always feel that my eye bag is really disgusting. I want to try the Garnier Light roller thing. But I don’t want to spend money on unnecessary stuff, man. Since it’s still quite acceptable for now, am not going to buy it. Just sometimes it pisses me off. You know, I looked as if I dint sleep well for months. Bloody shit. =.="

Did I mention about my phone got some scratches on Monday? It looks damn ugly. I was asked not to care but I just can't help it whenever I'm texting someone or dialling numbers. Damn. Am going to any Samsung outlets to ask for the housing price. Hope it won't exceed my budget. I want to get that done on September holiday. Hopefully I will get a job by then. Wish me many many luck, people!