Father's admitted to hospital in the afternoon. ):
I hope you're fine now.
Lesson's as usual. I dislike the teaching method by Ingrid. "Collect or not?", "easy light?", "ley say" and more. Omg! I'm so mean but I can't help it. @.@ I'm not ready to do the assignment because I don't understand much from her. It's never easy to learn 3D and when she speaks, I just feel like asking her to stop for awhile. Both my ears need a rest. Haha! But it's already counted as not bad because I've learnt how to extrude, bevel, chamfer and... rotate etc. Wow! I think it's a lot already. But it's totally not. There's still a lot. Hell, man!
I'm like damn blur yesterday. I bought 2 conditioners home when 1 is supposed to be shampoo. Went over to Fairprice, and exchanged. :D I've new shampoo. Say bye to my smelly and dry hair now! It doesn't mean that I dint wash my hair! It's the shampoo I'm using. Eh no, the previous shampoo I used. Really suck. No conditioner and my hair condition are really bad now. ):
Okay. That's all. I'm going to watch channel 55 now.
FULLSTOP.