Tomorrow will be the first day of June! Like... finally. I will be having my one and only examination on 3rd June. I should really say that this semester is quite relaxed for me. Even though, sometimes I'd complaint about how many projects and assignments to be done. Haha. Anyway, will be an online exam and best of all, it's MCQ. :D But I'll still have to read up the notes Stella's has given to us. If not, even with MCQ, I will sure fail for not knowing what's kerning and all about. The only thing now is I'm lazy. Haha.
I've found my camera charger yesterday at around 1am plus. It was in a cupboard which is quite difficult to open. I've never put my stuffs in there. Not even my charger! What the hell. But that's the result if only I persevere on. Haha! I can bring my camera out whenever I'm out now! My camera has been dead for many days. Now it's alive with the fully charged battery. :D
Will update again, later(if possible). Going out now. Bye!