I've no mood to blog much. Thanks to my mum! For this, I'll just summarise the day I spent with boyf. :D
As usual, meet up with boyf at Hougang Mall. Boyf had his lunch first at Mall. After that, headed to AMK hub. We took the wrong bus. My second time taking the wrong bus to AMK. We were supposed to be taking 74. Instead of that, we took 147. Haha! Dropped down at Serangoon and since we are already there, I called up Eileen to meet up. I brought my brother's PSP for boyf to play. I thought he will only play when he's got nothing to do. Who knows? He was playing with it at all time! But that's okay. :D
We chatted awhile and went off to AMK hub. This time is for real. We took bus 22 and ate our dinner at MOS burger. Shopped awhile and back to Hougang.
I successfully freak boyf out while walking to his bus stop! Hahaha! His reaction was darn funny just now. He could even laughed at himself for a very long time. So funny lah!
Brought out my camera today! So there's photos that I'll be uploading.
Photos, photos!
I love you, lady!
It took me darn long to upload the photos. Therefore, that's all for today!