Saturday, May 30, 2009




I love you!

I don't know what's wrong with me!? Every now and then, I'll start having headache. It is especially when I turns my head to the extreme left/right or on bus. ):

Meet up with boyf at Hougang Mall. We headed to Vivo right after meeting up. There's street magic going on but we couldn't find it. Instead of watching magic, we watched Singapore Yo-Yo Championship(??). Haha. I don't know why we watched it when the both of us are not interested in yo-yo. But still, the contestants are really P.R.O. :D

Took bus 145 to Toa Payoh for our dinner at KFC. I was craving for it and was supposed to go tomorrow. But since Eileen said she's not working already, we'll eat today! :D

Shopped around for awhile and went back to Hougang. Andy's working at MAC. So, we looked for him awhile and send boyf to bus stop. After that, home sweet home. Erm. Not sweet at all because I'm having headache now. ):

I LOST MY CAMERA CHARGER!
dsfgsrterrwds!

Any kind soul willing to search for me at my place? Haha. No rewards given. My previous maid keeps everything everywhere. Even my stuffs can be found in my brother's cupboard now. What the hell. I needed the charger badly as my camera couldn't be on now. I tried searching it myself earlier on. SIGH.