Thanks Rachel for your call! I did not wake up on time this morning. Yes, again. But fortunately, I wasn't late and managed to get up to bus 72 where Mark was. :D
Bad thing happened this afternoon during the extra lesson. Or rather during SW lesson. I am not going into detail. I just wanted to say sorry to boyf and thanks to people whom tried to talk to me. Especially Mark. Boyf, really sorry and hopefully such thing won't happen again.
After school, ate lunch with boyf and took a loop on bus 113 then to bus 89. We got severe headache after taking too many buses. I guess? I'm totally suffering in the bus and not feeling good just now. I wanted to take a long rest in the bus but there's "gangsters" making noise. Vulgarities could be heard loudly and clearly and they even blast the songs. I was a bit fed up by the noises made by two different groups of people. But what can I do? I don't own the bus. Haha.
Saturday is just tomorrow! I've been too tired from school these 5 days. I will surely make use of my weekend to rest more. :D