Had our dinner at Chomp Chomp just now. It was a celebration of Dafu's birthday. And we spent a total of $100 over. Like, wow! Imagine how many plates of food we've ate? The result of it is we are all full to the maximum. But the celebration was great since everyone's so happy with the food except for the popiah and..satay beehoon. Haha.
Dammit lah. Blogger's in a mess. My icons are all gone, once again. Photos will be up in FB. Not much photos taken because we were all busy with the food. :D
After Chomp, I managed to rush home after a call from my mum. She needed my camera when I was at Hougang Mall, then. And she told me to take a cab home because everyone's going home soon. What the hell. The distance from mall to my house is like.. a 10 minutes walk? So I ran a bit when I was at block 334. That's when my dad called. Reached and I was feeling super warm because people are squeezing in my mum's salon. >.< But it's alright. My father looks really happy just now and they are singing KTV at my mum's salon now. Old people got their ways of enjoying their live. Haha.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST FATHER(23/8). :D