Saturday, August 22, 2009

I dreamt of something really good just now. Like, as if everything is back to where we were. But when I woke up, everything hit back to where we are now. Well, that's only a dream. :D

Yesterday was Eileen's birthday. I actually planned something and was quite ready to tell the rest of my girlfriends about it. But she got thing on with her previous CCA mates. So, that shall postphone. Haha. Anyway, Happy 17th birthday to you, love!

As for today, clique and I will be celebrating Dafu's birthday. After today,that will be my dad's birthday, but he's celebrating today. Omg! I was shocked when I knew about it. Shall see how later. -scratch head-

Back to yesterday. We planned a surprise for Dafu in school. Brought his present to school and told the clique to write down something for him while I dragged him to somewhere else. Acted like I want to see stuff in the Morning at Tampines Interchange. What the hell. Haha.

And when we passed it to him, he was like... "crying" and super shy. Haha. I like his reaction. Damn funny! :x

Lastly, Happy 17th to you, Au Dafu!