Wednesday, June 03, 2009

What does LCD stands for?
Liquid Crystal Display

My one and only exam had finally ended today. Am quite prepared to repeat this module anytime. I was looking at my first and the last question blankly for a few minutes. All the notes I've read, none of it tell me what LCD stands for and I forget what grayscale linearization is used for. I just answered the questions by my luck.

Had KFC with Rachel, Chek Ying and boyf. We are all seated beside the dustbin or whatever you call that as. And this staff from KFC actually came opening the "small door" and bring out the bin to press down the rubbish so that there will be a bigger space for more rubbish to be cleared. For the first and second time she did, I'm okay. But she just keeps opening it and doing the same thing over and over again for 5 times. Every each tray of rubbish she threw, she will do the steps I've mentioned above. The smell is so strong that I have to sit a bit further because I was having my coleslaw! Haha. For some particular reason that Rachel's told us just now; I did not blame her at all.

Rachel and Chek Ying went home after that. And I was with boyf for hours before he went home. :D

I love each and every moment spent with you.
And as time passes by, the more I hope you are the one forever. (: