Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I'm back from hours of revision at Hougang! Apparently, I did not study straight after I meet up with Eileen. We first had our ice cream waffle and pasta over at Gelare first. And we walked past a note pasted in the cafe saying, "No studying and blah blah blah". So right after we finished our lunch, I thought of looking over at some phones at SingTel and Starhub shops before studying. As always, I will look up for Samsung Pixon first. I even had the intention to buy it already. But am lucky enough to meet this staff from Starhub. She told me how bad Pixon is and she sounded like this phone has offended her. One of all the sentences she told me was if I'm really getting Pixon, she would rather me getting F480. And she suggested me to get LG Renoir. Not a bad phone but the design is more suitable for guys. That's my point of view, by the way. Moreover, I don't want a black phone now. Not even a silver phone. :D

After what that girl (staff) has told me, am not getting Pixon anymore. I'm obviously brainwashed by her words now. I'll be looking closely over at LG's phones now. My phone is going dead very soon. It used to hang my calls for me even before I picked them up. Now, while I'm halfway talking, and without any signal given, it hanged. I can't survive with this lousy phone any longer! I need a new phone and if possible, a new plan with unlimited SMS to all users.

Okay, back to revision again. Few more chapters to go!
*Thanks Mark for your long message. That's so nice of you. :D