Had N levels oral just now. I managed to read the passage smoothly and keep control of my nervousness! Conversation was pretty alright. :/ All because I want Ds badly for all my subjects. D= Distinction. Okay. Photos during my birthday which was about one month ago. Lazy to post all. So sorry.



For individual photo, PM me in MSN.
Alright, I have no good impression on you ever since young. I thought you are more 懂事 than me. But I don't think so now. Really. Disappointed in you seriously. Come'on. You are no longer a young boy when you can still let your mum settle everything for you. You created this big mess. Therefore, you have to handle and settle it yourself. Isn't it? You know how sad to see her so worried for your darn thing. She actually gave you a chance to change. Non of us see any progress in you. why is it so then? I hate to see her so worried so sad for you. Get it? Get a life and settle your own bloody thing for goodness sake! !@#$%$%^