THIS IS GOING TO BE AN ONLY WORDS POST. (Your eyes are going to suffer!)
Back from chalet 2 days ago. Only Ym, Eileen and I stayed over for the first night. Then, Cousins, Darling, Wenxun and Ym stayed over for the second night.
1st day, we experienced sudden blackout in our room. Ran out to get help from the staff there. During midnight, we went to find charcoal, wire gauze, and tongs. We were aiming at the big packet of charcoal opposite. First time in my life, I think a big packet of FREE charcoal is very tempting. hahaha! But the people staying opposite us was either the door was opened or they sat outside playing fire. So gave up and went searching for more from other side. Just when we thought we reached our room, we started to discuss about what time to wake up to get more charcoal on/for 6 June. I was complaining that I couldn't open the door while discussing. Yimin looked up and started laughing. Alright, we were at the wrong door.
Laughing non-stop while I was opening our room door. Next morning, we saw a packet of charcoal. Not full but only half of it was used. Played a game to decide who to take it. Then when to Escape. Rain-ed. -.- Back to room, bathe and started the fire for BBQ. Around 9 (???), my parents, aunties, uncle, and cousins came down. Few hours later, cut cake, eat cake and play with the cake. Oh ya, Li jun, Stella, Dawei and Beatrice used Lime juice, Honey and butter on marshmallow and they said it taste very nice. If you had a chance, try it when you are BBQ-ing. And I think.. Kang tai and Dionne had a nice time dating, huh?
Around 1am, xiang's treated ym and I to Kbox. Then, back to chalet. Sat outside because darling and wenxun were sleeping. We were all telling jokes and laughing like mad people. 6am, cousins went off. Ym and I went to sleep until we heard a voice from nowhere, "Are you there? Are you there?". The voice was coming out from the chalet phone, btw. Goodness.
Oh, I recieved a call from Chester with an unknown number.
Chester: Mr Cher here.
Me: Huh?
Chester: Mr Cher here.
Me: Huh? what? (I thought it was Chong)
Chester: Mr Cher here la.
Me: oh. Chey.
Chester: Happy birthday to you.
Anyway,
Thank you
for the birthday messages,
for coming,
for the presents,
for the fun and crap.
Photos will be up in the next post.