Thursday, November 01, 2007

Went Tampines yesterday.
(The only place I called it Home) xD
It really let me reminiscing memories I had there.

Walked to Tampines Mall to find Ym together with Ber. (:
Slacked at there for hours and doing those funny usual things there.
Was playing with those foundation and lipsticks in Watson.
(It was ber's who started this "war")

Damn hilarious! I was laughing away.
Oh, did I mention that I saw Benjamin Hum (CSS2)!?
Alright, went a little crazy at Tampines when I saw him.
Don't know why he always make me think of this song ...
"I don't wanna run away~ I just wanna feel~"

:D It has been ages that I haven been walking around at Tampines lah.

And yes, ber's got a brain that composes songs within a second.
First song she composed was hilarious. 'cause she added actions to it.
"I don't know. I very confuse~~"

okay, I know it does not sound funny here. -.-
But when you were there watching the whole scenario and the way she sang it is damn..
FUNNY! yes, FUNNNNNYYYYY!

She composed lots of songs yesterday.
But she couldn't remember a single song that she composed. -.-
(Too many to remember, I guess)

Just now went to Ti'amo and meet up with my girls.
Eileen's wanted to have pasta there.
Ate and went walking around in Serangoon.

Went to NTUC and fooled around.
I went crazy and they were all laughing away. -.-
Join me next time lah! No more free show ok. :D