Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Went back school with my girls for the Thailand's trip briefing today.
Learnt aerogramme from two guys. (Not sure with their names)
And they are from 3E1. (that's all I know)
I was laughing almost all the way. We looked damn dumb.
I got to claim that I'm not the only one laughing. (hahahaha!)
There's more people laughing okay?

Mr.Heng's effing cute. He says things that sound really funny.
Everyone was laughing with his joke?
And of course I'm one of them. He even used me for an.. example?
But I failed to co-operate with his dramatic performance.
But instead, I was laughing my ass away.

After that, went to Pasar Malam (Is this how it spelt?) with my girls.
Was searching for Ber's candy floss. :D
Went to her house with Ym after that. While Eileen went home.

Slacked at her house awhile and home sweet home! :D

Oh, Happy Birthday to LIM JUN NI!