Had our dinner at Ajisen after walking around at Hougang Mall. Took photos while waiting for our set meals to be served. It has been like ages since we last came. Crayfish ramen is still as good as the first time I tried with Peibing(it was her recommendation!).
Few minutes later, a loud siren rang. It rang for a long time! I don't know where it came from, by the way. But it would most probably came from the top level because shoppers were looking up. It rang twice(!!) and I'm quite irritated by it. No peace at all.
Our selection of our ramen, drink and side dishes will never change! I think I will try some other ramen the next time. Hopefully it is as good as Crayfish Ramen.
I wonder when can he go without an Iphone on his hand. It was a game that he recently addicted to, and that's why he is so into his phone!
While I am trying to entertain myself.
We came home after that because he was too full to walk around. A very short day outside!