Saturday, December 11, 2010

How can we ever forget?

快乐一年七个月!
To my dearest boyfriend, I know you'll be reading this! Thanks for everything you've done for this relationship. You will always make me smile unknowingly and I really love spending my time with you.

Read your "Note" in your phone! Everything will continue from there.
We are back to Vivo after a long time! The sky garden is always so relaxing. I think my last visit to Vivo is when Universal Studio is still in the progress of building. Now, it's completed except for the roller coaster right?

This is not my Iphone. But the casing is in a pretty red that makes me go crazy instantly.

After having enough rest('cause we woke up early and did not have that feel to shop yet), we went to shop around! I entered Forever 21 and saw Kelvin Tan!

We had our dinner at Secret Recipe for the second time at Vivo. The spaghetti sauce is quite tasteless. Totally wasted but overall, still not that bad!
 
Okay, I'm ending my post with his photo! A post without his photo is not complete for today(10th)! So, here is one.
I love you, dearest!