Thursday, September 16, 2010

Photograph is memory in the raw

Okay, there's photos to upload now. Like finally.

I realized that there are photos of my brother's first book out from army!

Had our dinner there and it was my first time. Nice! And because of the seats were all reserved, we will only be able to have our dinner beside the road. What can I say? It was still nice!

Just two weeks and I see a big difference from him.

These are the two that is presentable. The rest... I'll just keep them to myself.

--

Boyfriend's awesome! This is what I've been waiting!

Thumbs up for the waffles! My favourite of all!

It is located at Golden Mile Food Centre, Level 2.

--

Vintage!

I don't like the date and time appeared on the bottom right of the photo!

This is totally a snap shot. The button is way too sensitive.  I wasn't ready yet!

Brought my toy camera out!

This is when I am getting hold on the camera.

Getting the mashmallow cake ready!

This is how it looks like! Simple but sweet.

Happy Belated Birthday, Xueling!

Hopefully there will be photos taken tomorrow.

That's all. Bye!