Monday, September 06, 2010

It's the Yellow Ribbon Run'10!

It was located at Changi Prison near Cluster B on 5th September. Great experience there with my girls packing the goodies bag for the runners.

The bags we packed before the run. Very organized. Girl's Guide from Yishun Town were there, too.

Momento for the Yellow Ribbon Run'10!

The finish line is not very near me but it can still be seen clearly.

First few runnners who came to get the free goodies bag.

Taken when there's no runners in our line.

My girls who worked with me without Hong Jun who is in another line. And my fringe is not nice. Just get it cut today and look weird. Whatever. Good enough that it's not like that(above) now!


Okay, these are the only photos taken from my brother's phone.

---

Hopefully there's a chance for me to upload my project here after 10 weeks or less.

I did a little soul searching just now, and thought that I should really buck up for my exam module. I must at least get everything cleared before lecturer goes further.

Okay, time for TV! Bye.