I was told that I'm being accused by my former boss that I took S$30 from the float. Come'on, even if I were given a chance, I wouldn't. Please mind your words especially saying such thing behind my back to my friend. Like I said, talk in front of me! I worked so hard to push your sales up yet I get this treatment back from you. How great you can be?
You even accused my boyfriend. Please stop your great imgaination! Use it on a better usage like choosing a nicer clothes to sell for people in asia! My boyfriend don't need that money at all. Just because you see him touching it, you think he took it. He was counting for me because I told him there's a big shortage of money, "great boss". He worked as a cashier so he is good at handling money not stealing money. Is there any problem with that?
Think before you talk, MY GREAT FORMER BOSS.