4th June


He brought in the cake by surprise! But I sense it long ago that this will be happening! :)

First present to receive this year. Full of accesories and the same necklace with Eileen! :D


Dinner at Sakae Sushi! Niceeee.


Heading to cineleisure for a stupid movie, Abandoned.


A movie that wasted money and time. !!!
6th June

This cake was brought at.. I don't know where. But its nice! :D Mango, my loveeee.

Bernice! Thanks for making the effort to come down and thanks a lot for giving me clue in Facebook! :D

Eileen, my twinny! Thanks for all the plans. I can be a good planner as well, k? :D

Lee Hong Jun! Forget the past and walk towards the future. :D You can do it!

And you, Ho Chek Ying! Thanks for making your promise come true. Crumpler! :D
THANK YOU...
for those who gave me an sms and wall post on Facebook when the clock strikes 12am!