Saturday, June 05, 2010

Hello all! If you all have notice that there's a twitter at the left column. What you are going to do is just follow me now!


I was away to celebrate my advance birthday with boyf, Eileen and Royston, yesterday till this morning. Really got to say a big THANK YOU to you guys for making a happy mission possible. I was touched by the way you all brought the cake into the room but not till the point for me to cry. Haha! But it was still successful because you guys made me feel like a loner singing in the Kbox room! And the dinner at Sakae Sushi was good! Totally filled up my big stomach. Thanks for the treat, darling!

Next, we caught a movie with no storyline called "Abandoned". No storyline, yet it was still able to make us jumped on our seats with the loud sound effect. Before this, it was a long hour before we could proceed to the cinema. I really enjoyed the hours slacking around at town talking about almost everything! Again, thanks to the 3 of you so much. Oh! And I am really touched by twinny's letter in my favourite red colour box!!! We've got the same necklace nowww! :D