14 May

I'm amazingly patient while waiting for a prawn to be hooked up. I am. And it's always. Oh, I love prawning, babe!

Chicken's heart!

Baby's prawning! He's got a sexy shoulder yo!

Royston Lee, the pro, is prawning. Haha!

Our very first prawn caught by Royston and Eileen. The power of LOVE.

Eileen and Royston! ♥

I took out the biggest prawn in the net. :)

This couple again. Haha!

Ayden Au is such a cutie! He insisted taking a photo with the net full of prawns. Haha!

Such a nice day with you around, pretty!

From them, you can see all our patience in it.

This prawn is pregnant. I tried so many times not to kill her but ended up, I ate her. So sorry! ):

Ready to BBQ! Some were still alive but suffering. Goodness.

We extended an hour more but caught nothing. Where are all the prawn in the pond?!

Almost done! The smell is good. But those smaller prawns are not that tasty. I think they don't have enough nutrition yet. Haha!

Orangey prawns~

We are the killer!

I think I looked more like wearing a skirt than a short. But that's a short if you think it's a skirt. :)
And I got a very funny smile there. Hahaha!

And goodbye!