Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I CAN NEVER BELIEVE THAT I'LL SAW SUCH A THING HAPPENING IN FRONT OF MY EYES AND YET, I CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO IT.

On the way to town on bus 65 with Rachel and the rest. We passed by this bridge and a (primary?) school. And at that bridge, we saw this middle age man trying to ask a student to masturbate for him. At first(according to Andy's), that man was seen to be pulling out his hand from the student skirt. So I supposed he's touching her. Then, when the student was trying to run away from him after much struggling when he's touching, he held back her hand and forced her to masturbate for him while he unbuckle his button and all. But that student ran off. Look, how would you feel if you are in the position of that student who has yet to know how to protect themselves? And why is there such a man in this world to disgrace the rest of the good boys. I can't get it out of my mind! Hell.