Sunday, January 10, 2010

HAPPY 8 MONTHS, BABY!
You are at work now, and will only be home by 7am+. -.-

Here's something for you. A short one.

It's tough for us now or maybe recently due to my situation (at home) and the distance we stay that we can't possibly meet everyday. I'm glad that you've given me your greatest encouragement. Thank you so much... all this while.

And I'm happy that you would actually find a job that's around my area just to make it easier for me to look for you at anytime. Even though, I'm quite unhappy with the time you knock off from work now. But, to you, regardless of what time you will have to wake up and travel your way from Tampines to Hougang, and how many hours you needed to stand to earn that much of money, and working/going back home when everybody are still asleep, you still did it because you wanted to have enough money for our expenses.

I wanna tell you that - I saw your effort. :)