Thursday, December 10, 2009

开心七个月! :)

The reason for chinese wording is because if I'm going to say happy 7th month. Don't you think that it sounds like ghost festival? It aint happy at all. ^^
I thought that we won't be celebrating it because I'll have to travel to SGH. But we still did! The reason is because I just went there in the morning to ensure that everything is okay for me to leave, and was asked to send the bowl and everything home for washing. The most surprising thing was that I cooked porridge for my dad for the very first time in my life. The recipe was from Carol, my cousin. Remembered till I reached home. It seems like my brain aint bad. :D And it taste good. This compliment was given from Ayden Au. Haha.

I'm quite looking forward for tomorrow. Mainly is because Kace's coming for a haircut. That sweetie pie. :) Alright, end this post for now. Bye!