How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
Exam is starting on Wednesday and Thursday. But darn it. I still can't get anything into my mind. ): That's suck. And my poor book has got both front page and the last page gone. How damn great is that? It explains totally why I hate that particular subject. I dint tear it on purpose, it simply a fate or something.
So yea, meeting cliques at Bishan library for a mugging session. This strong feeling tells me that it's going to be a waste trip. Eh-eh, shall see how it goes. Hopefully my mood is going to be good for studying and hon to be feeling better and recover from fever. I bought him this bitter herbal tea for him. And because of something, we had bad time together. I feel fire around me, but I laughed at him for what he did after a few minutes. His cuteness is damn powerful. I guarantee! I can't help it but laugh at him. The whole scene is stupid. But we apologized to each other just now. Feeling so much better now. :)
That's about all. :)