Haven't been enjoying my holiday much. ): For those who know the reason, knows. For those who don't, happy guessing.
I've decided to go out tomorrow(Thursday) with Mr.Ayden. But nobody would be at home except my mum who will be working downstair and maid will be busy doing the housework. This really makes me think more than five times. Should I go out tomorrow(Thursday)? Questions has been running around my mind. Irritating. If I'm going out, my phone will be ringing to ask about stuffs which only can be answered if I'm at home. It wouldn't be nice to say that I'm outside. But to be honest, I need time to cheer up myself. My feeling and the pressure can never be explain by words. Something that nobody could ever understand. I'm a human being myself.
After such a long time, I finally went to meet boyf this afternoon(Wednesday) since I've to get my things done before school reopens. I can't believe that I laughed at everything I said, and things he did and said. And I came to realise that I have not been laughing ever since thing happened. It makes me feel alive at that moment. Obviously, I feel dead at home. It's tough but I'm not complaining. I just feel like going out to take a good walk. Ahhh.
Should I?