Sunday, October 11, 2009


Happy 5th Month (10/10)

I'm stucked at home for the whole day. Great!

Time flies. It's my last day of holiday before school start tomorrow's morning. How I wish holiday will never ever come to an end! Not even a quarter of myself is ready for tomorrow. My bag's spoiling and I haven't buy a new one to replace it. The straps will break anytime now, and am still deciding which type of bag should I get. Tell me, which type suits me!

After so so so long, I am done with my fringe. Is pretty short and I'm loving it! I feel that long fringe makes me look old. Talking about this, I don't know why it makes me feel like blogging about my face complexion. There are 2 red patch on my face. Both side of my nose and both hurt me like crazy. For your information, am not having any sunburns. For this, I changed my facial foam to Neutrogena. I'm confused with what type of skin my face is. Dry, oily, or sensitive? Don't even think about normal skin type. It will never happen. So I got myself a normal to oily skin since my nose always shines like a sun.

I really hope this would help. But I don't really think it's helping much either. I think my skin is peeling off a little. Ah, stupid skin that is bothering me everyday!