Thursday, October 08, 2009

Finally it has comes to the last day of work for this week. I've been working for 3 days in a row. Well, 1st day was.. so-so. Not really fun without Eileen. And was actually very very shy and boring at times! Most of the time spent was just standing near the recept doing nothing.

As for 2nd day, it was totally enjoyable working with Eileen. And the staffs yesterday were great! But still, my time most spent was with the 2 receptionists. :)

I got this really strong feeling that I'll be serving the customers today. My god! I hope I won't bring them to the wrong room because I still don't really know how to listen to the mic when it's so unclear. >.< Worst still, the cashier voice through the mic is totally sharp and I don't understand her English. :x

Okok. Something interesting (I hope).

I dreamt about 2 stupid things. I killed a crocodile on my bed using... I don't know what's that called. Ah, that doesnt matter. I just killed it, okay? And after that, I cut the crocodile into half! Follow up, my maid! What the hell. Without thinking about standing behind bars after I killed my maid, I think of my mum. She'll be spending money to hire another new maid because I killed her. Haha. Stupid dreams.

Okay, that's about all. Bye!