That stupid mouse had been caught! It was stucked in my storeroom. I wonder how it get there. And I think my smart father placed a box with strong glue in it, and that stupid mouse somehow jumped down because of the chicken wing in the middle of the glue. My maid caught it by pulling it's tail. Disgusted. But am thankful. Finally, that mouse can stop squeaking and make my hair stand. :)
Alright, my health turns to a red light after having my dinner at Macdonald. I think it was because my stomach is too weak to take spicy food or something. I vomitted thrice and shit like more than 6 times. >.< Went back home and the clinic closed for lunch break. -_-" So I'll have to let the chinese medicine to help me. The taste of it just suck to the maximum, lah! But I think it helps. ^^ Hopefully, I'll be okay by tomorrow.
I'm still thinking if I should get down to MAC and find that two idiots who will be working till the next morning. Hmmmmmmmm.