Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It past 12am. Which means I'm blogging about yesterday. Alright?

I was having a very good chat with Chek Ying on MSN just now, and we'll continue again tomorrow! How cool is that? We don't talk this way in the past. Last year, she's seated behind me in class but we just not that close during that period of time. But I still thinks that we should have did this long time ago, babe! :)

The good news is...
I've found a job and a great supporter. ^^ Thanks for always supporting me in whatever shit I do, honey. You're the best! And not forgetting Chek Ying for being my companion! See you in Decemeber! I sound as if she's not in Singapore now. -_-" But she knows what I mean. :)

And lastly,
I'm really thankful to have a cousin like Tan Pei Bing! She's going to visit me on my first day, if possible. How sweet of her! Hope to see you soon, Ass!

After all, I know who I needed the most...