Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy 4th months!

Oh right, here comes the 10th in this month. Haha. But sadly, ain't going to celebrate. 'Cause don't see any point, lah. :D He's now beside me playing Miao Sen's PSP. Tsk. Game addict. -_-"

I'm currently at DMT lesson. That lecturer is obviously not here yet. If not, I won't be blogging now. I can't wait for break time. >.< I'm bloody hungry now after shitting out my yesterday's food. I've swallowed down two chocolate rolls, but... yea. Hungry still. ):

Oh, yesterday's like so sad. Haha. It was after his call at 11plus pm. Rolled on bed for like an hour before I really get into my dream. Hope nothing happens. I have the strong feeling that he'll be okay and get over with that. You have all my support, honey! ^^

I think I'll be putting photos into my thumb drive the next time, and upload in school since my laptop still show no icons above. Tsk. What's wrong, man!? And, I'm quite lost now. My presentation for the next time, and nothing is done yet. That's all because I don't know what to do. Haha. Don't even tell me to ask my members. Cause 3 of them are game addict and 1 is... facebook or Kim-bum addict? HAHA! Hope she won't scold me if she see this. ): Don't scold me, H.C.Y. :D

With you around, everything is good.

Okay, bye!!