Friday, August 07, 2009

Separate ways.

Yay! Now, I can upload photos because the toolbar or whatever you call that is back!

Alright, there's this very weird feeling inside me which is related to the word "Friends". Everything they used to do is somehow...gone. I think I should careless about it. If this is meant to be forever, it will be. I already have an answer to it long ago. But... it doesn’t appear to be right... Hence, I'm wrong.

On a happy note, National Day's on this Sunday! I messaged Chek Ying's about a plan which I hope it works. I'm still waiting for that ass to reply me. Faster lah, Ho!

Took mini flags from a Bridge Leader. I also wanted a balloon but they weren't there but giving out at somewhere else. Business block, I think. That was such a sad case. Flag is only what we have, and we took photos with it (not totally). I'm going to post it nowwww!

Oh by the way, I thought I lost my lanyard and ez-link card. Boyfriend and I were searching around the school and even CVC. Ended up, it was founded inside Mark's pocket. He walked past me and I was thinking why his pocket with two straps coming out. So I asked him and he was surprised about it and took it out. There it is! MY LANYARD WITH MY EZ-LINK CARD. Lucky, man! And we dint even know why is it inside his pocket. Haha! Thanks, best friend!

Uploading photos...

-

Okay, here they are!

The idiots! :D


Love you, man!


Assholes!


My face is bloody round. -_-" Need I say more about my eyes? Ahhhh~


HAPPY 44TH BIRTHDAY, SINGAPORE!