Wednesday, August 05, 2009

I want to hold you forever.

I was shocked to receive Rachel's message in the afternoon. Hope everything is fine for you now.

We were being picked up by him again. What the hell. He never fails to do so whenever we are in class. There's so many of them surfing facebook and all. Why don't you tell them but us? You even pointed at us for no bloody reason. We were all doing what you have told us. What more you want, sucker?

I bet everyone knows well without having me to say. You are always giving us break because you need to have a break yourself, too. Am I right? I'm not saying it's wrong to have a break. But you just started your lesson for just an hour, and you released us for break time so soon? I admit that we love break time. But your reason is way too suck (as suck as you). Furthermore, you gave us a meaningless and lousy reason. Like, we need to breathe in fresh air because H1N1 and blah blah blah. Whatever for? Just say you need to have your breakfast too. Isn’t it simple and sweet? -_-"

Um, I know am really mean by calling someone who is older than me, a sucker. But sometimes, you can't find a more suitable word to call that particular person. Anyway, I will hope for a day when he will change back his attitude towards us. Till then, I'll be really thankful. C:

-
Recently I just bought LTR shampoo and conditioner home. I tell you, I was so happy and can't wait to use it. But I am disappointed with it after a few days of using it. Totally. It is not working well on my hair at all. I'm going to change to another brand of shampoo soon. You can never imagine yourself touching your own hair, and it feels like you have wax on your hair. Effing hard now. So since I'm so free now, I went to search for reviews on this product. And they did mention about the ingredient in this product. There's some kind of WAX in it. No wonder. And after reading so many negative points about this product, it makes me want to change it even more. Should I just throw that half bottle away and get another brand of shampoo tomorrow or should I just leave it there? Hmm.


Down this road,
we will know what exactly we are meant to be.