Sunday, August 30, 2009

Getting back to school, and the memories we once had.

I'm going back to Zhonghua tomorrow. It was decided after few days because... I don't know why either. Hope it's going to be fun, and I could step in with my slipper. Zhonghua's always going rule by rule. Even us, the graduands, have some rules before entering Zhonghua. Irritated. Why can't they just let us in peacefully? Not as if we're going in to break their windows or whatever. -_-"

Alright, was out with Boyf in the morning to settle his stuff. I'm quite unhappy with some things that really pissed me off quite badly. But Andy gave us an explaination and we didn't want to make Andy the middle person. So, forget it. It's hard being a middle person. I tried that before and it suck. Yucks. >.<

After settling his stuff, headed to Far East alone to meet Eileen. So long since we went shopping. Haha. I just bought a few things. Oh well, there's really nothing that caught my eyes. What's wrong? I thought I'll at least get a top. Ah, never mind. Perhaps another day. :D

And, my face problem is back. Tsk. It's becoming like an orange soon. ): Ah, I don't want! Every each time I think of this, it sadden me a thousand times. Any suggestion on how to cure? Sometimes I feel so itchy, man. Dint encounter such stupid problem on my face before. So sad. ):

Oh right, I'm waiting for Eileen to upgrade my blogger. Effing messy.