This morning was a good start for a new day. I received an invitation from Dafu's sister through SMS. I was asked if I could make it to her house on this Friday evening for her youngest daughter's birthday celebration. Felt really sorry to reject it. ): Thanks for inviting, anyway!
Comp G is totally not the one for me. Yes, it's the 3D module. I totally catch no balls for today's lesson. How am I going to carry on and pass with a grade A at the end of the semester? Loss of confidence. Sigh. I'm dead. I need to get all A for every single modules to get into poly. Bloody hell. After today, I find myself further from getting into Poly. This thought will beat me down someday. And when that day really comes, how am I going to persevere on? Damn this 3D.
I tried uploading the Marina Barrage pictures again. And this time round, I can't even click on the "Add Image" icon. Great!