Saturday, July 11, 2009

Dammit.

I was shocked to know that Joseph is now studying at Perth. Damn cool, please!

EH-EH.

Damn lah! My PSEA form wasn't approved before I started school in ITE. And today, we dint go as planned. We were supposed to travel down to campus and submit that damn form. But he was late because he left his EZ-link card at home. This same thing happened on Peibing, too. Haha! So, the form is in my bag now. Due date for submitting my school fee in CASH is on Tuesday. I'll be submitting that form on Monday which is a day before the due date. Hopefully it will be approved. If not, am going mad. You can't possibly tell me to pay $148 whenever a new term starts. It's impossible because I'm not born rich. Haha.

I HAVE TWO ULCERS AND IT HURTS SUPER MUCH. >.<