Sunday, July 05, 2009

Could the rain just stop pouring from the sky because I wanted to go out badly at 4.30PM!

There's school tomorrow and I want to have fun today! Whatever. I'm going out at late afternoon. In short, I'm not totally enjoying my day. I spent my early afternoon at home watching TV and facing at this small screen. Before that, I thought I could sleep until 3PM plus. At least, I don't waste my sleeping time like that. But I am woken up by one small kid. I don't know him and I bet he don't know me, too. Haha. Think he's my mum friend's son? Not too sure. He just kept calling "Jie jie. Wake up. The sun is up." Adorable, uh? Just a little annoyed by him just now because I'm sure that I want to sleep moreeee. He's still cute. (:

Enjoy your day before stepping into that bloody campus tomorrow, people!

Oh great! While posting, the rain stopped unknowingly. And I'm going out now. Bye!