Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pimple, you suck!

I'm so irritated by those pimples on my face right now! And I really mean pimplesss. They are all over my face and are driving me mad soon!

I have been applying different kinds of pimple cream, and using different kinds of facial foam to see which one is the most effective. So far I've tried like 3 different kinds of pimple cream and 3 different kinds of facial foam. But I really can't tell which is good for my skin. What the hell. I really need to get rid of them before I start squeezing them again. Hmm. I just did that yesterday. It looks even more horrible now. Red spots all over. Haha. Really thanks to my itchy hands. I couldn't control regardless of how many times PeiBing tried to stop me yesterday's night at her place. Shit this damn thing man!

Alright, I need to sleep before 1am to prevent more pimples pooping out. Bye!