Saturday, June 13, 2009

Take note: I've lost my phone. Don't contact me until I get a new phone. Thank you!

These two days have been really unlucky for me and boyfriend. It is especially today. I lost my lousy phone! I used to complain about that bloody phone for so many times, yet I still miss my K660i. Because there's always some feeling for it since we've been "together" for 1 year 3 months. ):

But if I'm going to look at the other way round. It could be fated and planned. It's time for Omnia! I should also get ready for some scolding by my parents anytime. Because...
  1. I ain't going to let my parents know about my phone.
  2. If I found a 21 year old kind soul, am getting a new phone. (parents strictly don't allow)
  3. The phone I might be getting is not cheap. ): (why are you so expensive, Mr. Omnia?)


I've already temporary cut off my line. To that person who took my K660i at Marina Square toilet - YOU SUCK! GO TO HELL. (: