Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It past 12am when I'm blogging now. It's another new day.
Love you, idiotic Au!

I lost my phone, again. Sigh! Don’t contact me
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
until 2pm plus. Thank you!

MAHJONG SESSION WITH MY USUAL KAKIS LATER ON.
I'm going to suck up all the tokens from them. Even though, you can't use them to buy anything. Haha!

I left my phone with idiotic Au! How could I ever forget about it and let him board on bus 72 just now! I called him twice and he did not pick up. Until the third time, he finally picked up and told me that he was wondering why he feels vibration at his butt. Shit you! Haha! That's my phone ringing, and me calling urgently! Big sigh.

Okay, I just went through a no-phone day not long. Now I'm going through again. I'm lucky that my phone isn't lost this time. It just got stolen by someone I know. Haha! If you see this post, don't contact me until 2pm plus. If not, you'll be hearing a sexy low voice. And that's obviously not me! :)