Monday, June 22, 2009


Drag Me to Hell is such an awesome movie!

I promised I'll charge my dead camera yesterday. But I only did it this morning, and managed to charge a little bit before I went to meet boyf at Hougang.

After we meet, we headed down to Serangoon to meet Jia Le. I dailled to an unknown number which was saved as Chek Ying on my phone. No wonder I couldn't get through everytime I tried to call. It's only when I asked to double check on the number with Jia Le and realised one of the number is wrong. What the hell. Who was I calling to all this while? Haha!

Oh man! There's something which really pissed me off! When we were on our way home by train, one of the station whereby a lot of thailand ladies came in. Haha! In the first place, I thought why they are so cute to stand in a row, holding on to the bar and all. But they started to piss me off by their ridiculous action. They squeeze in to get themselves a seat when there are already no seats available! When you're sitting side by side, they die-die squeeze in to the center and there they go. They got a small seat to sit on! What the hell!

Hougang MRT! :


Vivo City! :


That's all. Bye!