Counting down to 1 more day!
Well, everything's still not well planned yet. Hopefully by tonight, it will all be done and I'll have a good sleep to prepare myself for tomorrow. :D
Yesterday night, meet up with Eileen, John, and Bernice at Serangoon. Hmm. To be more detailed, Wilson and Julian were also there. Talked for about an hour? After that, Julian and I took our last bus back to Hougang. The bus delayed for almost 30 minutes and resulted that the bus was quite packed.
Reached home and was ready to get scolded by my father since I'm home late. But surprisingly, he did not. I told him rubbish and it's about life. HAHA. Boyf was laughing on the phone after hearing the conversation me and my father had. :D
I'll be going down to Serangoon later on(soon). Meeting up with Yi Min and Eileen. I will be back to update if there's really something for me to post.
Bye!