Monday, May 11, 2009


I know I'm random, but just something I would like to let you know. Thanks for being there all this while. You've been such a great girlfriend! Regardless how tired you got after work/school/going out, you never fail to meet me whenever I want it. Haha. Good luck for your upcoming test and don't stress yourself okay? I'll always be there! Same goes to you, Bernice Tham! I love the both of you to the MAXIMUM! :D
------

Exam is coming. I need to find my MFD book for revision in no time. Haha! And anyway, I think am going to fail my exam on 3rd June. Dammit! I didn't listen attentively enough during theory lesson, and I always feel sleepy in class. Always. >.<

Alright. Life now is pretty good, I guess? Having quite a few plans this week which keep me rather busy. :D I like it when I don't have to fret on what to do everyday after school! I think I'm starting to enjoy my life except for school life. Haha. Good luck to everyone!