Friday, April 24, 2009

(20/4) Happy Belated Birthday Jason Teoh!
(21/4) Happy Belated Birthday Andrew Seah!
(24/4) Happy Birthday Rovson Neo!

Lessons are still as usual. I'm still trying to adapt with the new time table given. Frankly, I would rather wake up early for school and end lesson early. Definitely not the other way round. Wt_. Feeling damn exhausted whenever I reached home. Seriously, I need a better time table next semester. And I really mean BETTER. As for Friday, just remain as it is now. (:

A day out with Rovson, Dafu, Rachel, Andy and Chek Ying after LLA lesson! (: We went over to Tampines Mall to catch a Malay horror movie. Haha! I still dont really know the meaning of Jangan Tegur. By the way, it's the movie title! Don't know what to comment about it but overall, not that bad. Once again, Happy Birthday Rov!

Some outdated photos! Will only be uploading these few photos because it took me damn long to get the photos uploaded.

Rachel! (:

Eileen! (:

She look busy here. haha!

Finding way out?

Lastly,

Our project today. :D Hopefully this will give us bonus points. HAHA!