School suck, CA suck, ... and I'm serious.
This is definitely not a good month for me. Not even March holiday.
I thought ITE life would be easier and free for me. But I'm wrong from the beginning!?!? It's not even better than secondary school life. I swear! My no-homework days are all gone! Now, I really have lots of thing to be done.
To-do list:
1. LSB logo
2. 100 words of description for LSB logo
3. 3 bearbrick logos
4. LLA resume
5. IFA project
4 out of 5 things above have to be done by today. Totally wtf.
-
Anyway, I really have to mention about yesterday evening/night! :D Because I was really very happy over a message. HAHA! By thinking of it now, still makes me a little happy. Thank youuuuu. :)
-
March holiday = no holiday
SINCE IT'S A H-O-L-I-D-A-Y. Where's my 3 weeks of holiday!?
I'll probably just have a 1 week of holiday. ....